Friday, March 9, 2012

Beginnings

I have learned a lot about myself in the past 2 years.  We have been blessed with two wonderful children.  It took us well over a year to have our daughter.  I found myself in a very low point in my life during that time.  I started seeking for any type of peace I could find to help me.  What I found was cynicism, sarcasm, rudeness all over the Internet.

Don't get me wrong.  I like to laugh as much as the next person.  I like to be a little sarcastic when telling a story.  i judge people too.  When our daughter was finally born, after a long journey, I sat and looked at my two children.  I decided, I wanted to do my part to give them a world of love, instead of a world of hate.  I still read the blog that led me to this point in my life.  I pray for that person.  That she can somehow find whatever it is that will make her happy and not so full of anger and hate.

My goal for myself is to focus on the blessings in life.  Not the bad.  If I can find a small blessing each day (even if I don't share it) it's a lesson I can impress upon my children.  To try and make the world better.

No comments:

Post a Comment